VAT Information Norway
- 25%VAT percentage high rate
- 15%, 12% and 11%VAT percentage reduced and low rate
Doing business in Norway: we will assist you with the VAT
Is your company based outside Norway and are you doing business in Norway, it is possible that you will have to deal with local taxable transactions and services taxable in Norway.
Perhaps it is necessary to register for the VAT in Norway. A Norwegian VAT number has to be applied for at the Norwegian Tax Office. After registration for Norwegian VAT, periodical VAT returns for the Norwegian turnover have to be submitted.
InterVAT know all rules and legislation when you are trading in Norway. After applying for a Norwegian VAT number you will have to submit periodical returns. Or we can take care of the correct submission of the Norwegian VAT returns in due time.
With outsourcing the VAT returns, you will save time and money to focus on the core business.
When it is necessary to apply for a VAT number in Norway?
VAT registration in Norway is necessary in the below mentioned examples:
- As a non-resident you buy goods in Norway and resell it in Norway.
- You buy goods in Norway (with VAT) and delivers these goods to other countries.
- You import goods into Norway from abroad. Subsequently you sell the goods in Norway.
- You are organizing a conference, workshop, seminar or congress in Norway and you charge registration or a fee for admission.
- You sell and deliver a machine to your client in Norway. The machine is installed by a local subcontractor (installation delivery).
InterVAT will check if you have a tax liability in Norway, and when necessary take care of the VAT registration, the submission of VAT returns and requests for refund of VAT paid (deductible turnover tax).
Do you need a VAT registration number in Norway? Or do you need to submit periodical Norwegian VAT returns?Apply for a VAT registration number in Norway now!