Information VAT Poland
- 23%VAT percentage high rate
- 8% and 5%VAT percentage reduced and low rate
- Intrastat threshold in Poland:
- Arrivals PLN 4.000.000
- Dispatches PLN 2.000.000
Doing business in Poland: we assist you with the Polish VAT
Is your company not based in Poland but your company is trading in Poland, it is possible that you will have to deal with local taxable transactions and services in Poland. You need a VAT registration in case of a VAT liability in Poland. The Polish Tax office issues Polish VAT numbers. After applying for a PL VAT number, periodical VAT returns for the Polish turnover have to be submitted.
Our VAT experts from InterVAT know all rules and legislation when you are trading in Poland. Outsourcing will save time and money, because you can focus on your core business, while we are taking care of the correct submission of the Polish VAT returns in due time.
Apply now for a Polish VAT number
When do I need a Polish VAT number?
Below you will find some examples:
- You are importing goods in Poland from a non-EU country (e.g. China or Turkey). And you are delivering these goods in Poland or in another EU country.
- You buy goods in Poland (and pay Polish VAT), subsequently you deliver these goods to a company within Poland or to other EU countries or you export the goods outside the European Union.
- You buy goods in Poland (including Polish VAT) and you resell the goods in Poland to consumers.
- You are organizing a conference, workshop, seminar or congress in Poland and you charge registration or a fee for admission.
- You are selling online products to private persons in Poland.
- You are selling via Amazon. And Amazon is asking for a VAT registration number. When you sell online products in several EU countries using the so called Pan-European FBA Programme, you will have to register directly for the VAT. The Amazon warehouses are so called Amazon fulfilment centres. FBA is an abbreviation for Fulfilment by Amazon
- You are bringing your own goods over to or from Polen to or from another EU country. Transfer of own goods. In this case the delivery is a so called fictive EC sales or fictive EC acquisition.
We will check if you have a VAT liability in Poland, and when necessary take care of the VAT registration there, the submission of VAT returns and requests for refund of VAT paid (deductible turnover tax).
Do you need a VAT registration number in Poland? Or do you need to submit periodical Polish VAT returns?Apply for a VAT registration number or VAT return in Poland!