Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you administratively well-educated, secure, and do you like an international environment? Then we are looking for you!
International VAT Compliance Specialist
As an International VAT Compliance Specialist you are responsible for all international VAT and Intrastat related issues or matters. You act as a point of contact for external and internal relations and international Tax Authorities.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- Several years of relevant working experience in international VAT
- Excellent knowledge of English and German language
- Strong communication skills
- Accurate, and focused on quality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
We offer you a competitive salary and the opportunity grow in an informal and professional working environment.
For further information you can contact the HR department, email: email@example.com, of tel. 0031 314 64 06 03. You can apply by sending your motivation letter and CV to: InterVAT Compliance, attention HR, PO Box 230, 7000 AE DOETINCHEM, the Netherlands